Dive Los Arcos
Certified Dive - 2 Tanks
Only available Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Dives: 2
- Boat: Speed Boat
- Water Temp: 65-86°F/18-30°C
- Visibility: 20 - 60 ft/ 7-18 m
- Depth: 25-60 ft/7.5-18 mt
One of the best places to scuba dive in Banderas Bay, Los Arcos is a cluster of granite islands perched out of the water. With depths ranging from 20-1600 feet, the waters surrounding Los Arcos are the deepest in the entire bay. Discover the thrill of scuba diving in the Devil's Canyon and El Bajo, the fascinating underwater mountain range, while witnessing an abundance of lobsters, octopuses, rays, eels, morays and other fascinating marine life.
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
PADI certified divemaster
Wetsuits (upon request in winter)
Adult - $99
We will contact you to schedule your adventure.
- Minimum age is 10
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, Divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- At least one logged immersion in the 12 months is required prior to diving on this trip
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
WHAT TO BRING