An opportunity to dive over the stunning Sierra Madre, Banderas Bay and Pacific Ocean.
The views are absolutely breathtaking, combined with the adrenaline hit of skydiving you are in for one unforgettable experience. First, you will get an on-land, instructional class to go over the jumping process and safety procedures. Then onto the plane where you will fly for around 20 minutes to an altitude of 10,000 feet above sea level. You will free fall for 45 seconds at a speed of 120 miles per hour then the parachute will be activated and you can enjoy 5-7 minutes with an open parachute flying over the sea to land softly on the beach.
The instructors are highly experienced and the company has a flawless safety record. This is designed for first time jumpers, the program can be modified for the more experienced.
- Skill level: Challenging
- Kids: 7+
- Available: Monday to Saturday
- Desitnation: Banderas Bay
We will contact you to schedule your adventure.
- 270 lbs. Max. weight
- Additional fee for anyone over 200 lbs.
- No scuba diving 24 hours before skydiving.
- No age limit but not recommended for kids under 7.
- Anyone under 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian in the form of a signature on the waiver.
- Safety: Instructors are evaluated and certified by uspa.org. Pilots are certified and tested by the DGAC of Mexico SCT. The skydiving teams are qualified and acknowledged by globally recognized unitedparachutetechnologies.com.
- SIGMA is the equipment used.
- There is also an AAD (automatic activation system) as an additional safety precaution.
- 16,000 jumps of experience with a flawless safety record.
- A $25 fee will be retained if the jump is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
What to bring
- Clothing: Sportswear is recommended, a shirt without collar, shorts/jogging bottoms/leggings and sturdy footwear.
- A light meal before your jump is recommended.
- Cash or credit card for photos/video (US$58-148)
- Cameras not advised due to safety issues.